2 March 2010

What do you do when the footballs on?

Play of course!! lol ....while BH watched the footy on the TV tonight, I got the melt pot out. Here a few of the pieces I made...



Whoops! this one is a bit too close up and blurred! Oh dear! lol

I have rubbed over with gold perfect pearls

I have used black UTEE and added perfect pearls and seed beads to finish off on the embossed ones




I have a project in mind that I can use them on...I will post pics when finished...so watch this space as they say!! :-)

I have also started making some more grunge paper flowers and taken some pictures this time! I saw them in Craft Stamper a few issues back and thought I would have a go. Really easy to make and very effective. They are now safely in a sealed box for tonight. If you remember Alfie ate the last ones and I hadn't even get any pics. lol

I have used the large flower stamp sheet from Elusive Images, cut out (BH did the cutting out for me!) inked with fired brick distress ink

this one is scattered straw, with a bit of fired brick, whoops! mustn't have been dry.
leave to dryt and add stickles. I have used fired brick distress stickles, love this effect.

Blogger is taking an absolute age to upoad my pictures so I will finish uplaoding the rest tomorrow, sorry! Lynne

11 comments:

  1. love the flowers with the stickles the melt pot tiles look good too x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these flowers, can't wait to see them. Just my sort of colours. The tiles look interesting, love the beads on them and the perfect pearls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy little bee!! The flowers look great would love to make some of these!! Is there going to be a class?? The melt pot tiles look good as well can't wait to see what the project is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you are doing with the tiles. i will be watching this space, as always everyday. Love the flowers, can we make some in class miss. Finished all my pages from class on saturday, waiting for stewart to take some better photos of them. Love Sandra x See you later x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Tiles, can't wait to see what your going to do with them, and the grunge paper flowers are amazing!
    love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful flowers and utee creations. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh stunning - you need to do some tutorials on your site....love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Sandra can we make some in class miss, love the melt pot tiles.. Look forward to seeing you later at class Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flowers - you'll have to advise me on what I need to buy LOL and how to make when I'm next visiting. I NEED to make some of these.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been busy Lynne! Look forward to seeing your finished projects!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely flowers Lynne and the tiles look interesting x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox