8 March 2010

Sorry...

... for not blogging over the last few days, we have had no Internet for most of the weekend and part of today. This is just going to be a quick post as it has gone off several times tonight.... arrrrrgh

I have got lots of pictures from Thursday Scrapbooking class, Saturdays Pardo jewellery class and also ATC's to show. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get them all loaded, fingers crossed. Technology is wonderful when it works, but very annoying to say the least when it doesn't!!!

I have had a few emails and enquiries about the new stuff due in any time now including T!ms fabulous new Sizzix dies.... yes we have them all on order. If you would like pre order any or all of them please email sales@craftden.co.uk
The dies are £13.99 each with 10% off on all pre orders.

So thats all for tonight folks. Lynne x

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOO I better do a pre order on tims dies, the flowers defos x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you're having problems with internet Lynne. Hope it gets sorted soon!!
    oooohhhh what new stuff - where can I look at to see if I NEED !!!!
    Gay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox