27 March 2010

Crafting Weekend

We have all enjoyed a fabulous day at our all day monthly crop. Thank you ladies for making it such a great day. We managed to fit in three layouts. I have no pictures for you tonight as I am absolutely shattered, I will blog all the layouts we did in a couple of days, it might not be tomorrow as we are off to the NEC in the morning.

Ava called earlier with her Mum & Dad in her new pink shoes. She loves em! lol So I have had a few cuddles, she is such a little cutie, full of giggles tonight.

I am struggling to keep myself awake, so time to give in and go, to bed, it is only 8:30pm. We have a really early start in the morning 7:30am the clocks go forward tonight making 6:30am and then NEC here we come, Yippee can't wait really looking forward to it.

What ever you are doing tomorrow, have a good time. Lynne xx

9 comments:

  1. Have a great time at NEC Lynne, try not to spend too much!!!
    I've got to wait til November to go :(
    Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great day Lynne, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day at the NEC girls - be thinking of you all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a lovely day at NEC.
    love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I feel so jealous!!! Hope you have all had a great day and not spent too mamy pennies!!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the LO's Lynne. Hope everyone is having a fabby day. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very jealous you've been to the NEC. Hope you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for a great weekend. Loved every second of it. Great layouts yesterday, and just the best day today. Oh JOY. Enjoyed meeting the new ladies yesterday, thankyou, Amy, Angela & Bella. Bella is very talented for someone so young. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a great day Lynne, I really enjoyed it. I can't wait
    home based data entry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox