14 March 2010

A lovely family Mothers Day

Hope you are all having a lovely day and if you are a Mum you are getting pampered! My lot have just gone after spending a lovely family day together. Ava decided not to walk today while she was here, there must have been too many people watching! lol Oh well all in good time.

This is the card I gave my Mum. I have used my all time favorite stamp, Daisy from Sugar Nellie. Coloured with Copics and cut out with a Nellies Choice round multi frame added small lemon pearls and layed on a larger silver scalloped circle of card cut with my nestie. A selection of Prima blooms stacked up and finished off with a bead spacer and brad with pearl top and a heart charm.


This close up shows how bright and sunny the colours are




Ava sat in her high chair and ate all her Sunday lunch and then had to help her Dad out with his Ice cream!


Ava wouldn't look at me so Ben held is hand in the air and that is what Ava is reaching out for.


A quick cuddle with Mummy before it was time to go! 

8 comments:

  1. Glad you have had a great time with your family xx Ava looks so grown up on these photo's. love the cuddle with mummy picture xx and I love your "Yellow" card the colours are just perfect for spring & make a fab Mother's Day card hope ya Mum liked it. Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely photo with her Mummy. Will make a lovely page. Glad you have had a lovely day with all your lovely family round you. Love the card for your mum, so bright & beautiful. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, Ava's getting prettier by the day! The bright yellows on your card really make you feel like the sun could shine forever.
    love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Mothers day card - the colours are so bright and cheerful. I really NEED some of your bead spacers & charms.
    Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful spring inspired card so glad you have had a great day x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright card Lynne - glad you have had a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Ava is a little sweetheart, gorgeous card you made for your Mum so bright and pretty, I love Daisy shes so cute
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really lovely card for your mum, I admired it in class last week, hope she liked it. what a perfect day you had as well with your little girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox