4 March 2010

Blog Award

I have had a lovely surprise today I have been given a blog award by the very creative Ann Flutterbycrafer. Thank you Ann.



Now for the hard part I have to pass this award on to 5 people:
This is the bit I don't like as there are more than 5 people who I would like to pass this on to, so if I can I will opt out of this part...I know very naughty of me!

Now to list 10 things which make me happy:
1. Ava
2. Crafting
3. Chocolate
4. Wine, after a few glasses I'm very happy! lol
5. My dogs
6. Shopping especially crafty stuff!
7. Watching old movies
8. My family
9. Friends
10. Entertaining
Not in any order but Ava would always come top!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox