28 May 2010

Last chance to join ATC Challenge for May

Hi Folks. Thank you to everyone for wishing me well at the doctors this morning. There is nothing to worry about, and I am being referred to the hospital for some more tests.

It also seems I am at a dodgy age!! I have been going down hill at a steady rate since I was 40 so from now on in, it is a roller-coaster ride. lol

Another ATC arrived today


Don't forget you can view the rest of May's ATC entries here and it is not too late if you want to join in, the theme for May is FLOWERS.

If you have already sent in your entry for May the theme for June is SHOES.

I have enjoyed reading all your comments about what you were up to, and how the Sheffield floods effected you in 2007.

Have a great weekend, and lets hope the weather man got it wrong, and we see some sun even if it is not has hot as last weekend. Lynne x

3 comments:

  1. wow all of these atc's are fantastic arent they all soooo creative hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous atc.

    Can't wait for the next one!!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! Fraid the weatherman got it right this time :( But that lovely ATC has put the smile back on my face :)
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox