21 May 2010

Charity Card Making Event

We are holding a 2 day Charity Card Making Event on Friday & Saturday 18th & 19th June
10am - 3pm at the Craft Den Studio, Sheffield

There will be several crafters on both days making cards to sell. All money raised will be go to the Sheffield Children's Hospital and Weston Park Sheffield. You are invited to come along on either day to buy cards or other hand made items. All cards made that are not sold during the event will go to the charity shop.
Email Lynne on sales@craftden.co.uk for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne,

    Wish I could come, but sorry I already have an appointment that day!!! My wedding!

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea. Sorry I can't come, I will be in Majorca! I can make some and donate anyway K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox