13 January 2010

Tonights class is cancelled! :-(

We have decide to cancel tonight's class due to the weather. We woke to black ice this morning and it is still very tricky under foot to say the least!! Now it is snowing again!! aaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh sorry I needed to do that! I think we have all had enough of this weather now. It has gone on toooooooooo long the snow was pretty for a while but now it is ugly!! lol

So there is no class tonight Wednesday 13th January 2010 due to the weather and if it does not melt over night there is probably not going to be any classes tomorrow either.
If you are not sure ring us to check. If you know people who come to class who do not have email or Internet please can you let them know too. I have tried to keep in contact with everyone.

The plumber got our heating back on this afternoon. He came this morning and found the fault went and got two new parts and fitted them. Now we just have to wait for the bill. I wouldn't mind but the boiler is only 4 years old. Eh they don't make em like they use to as my Grandma would say.

Stay safe and warm and happy crafting. I am doing some paperwork this evening but not the kind I enjoy! I have told myself that if I sit and finish it tonight then my reward, tomorrow I can craft! lol If you fancy crafting tonight and are not sure what to make how about joining in our ATC challenge for Jan, theme 'Spring' See post below.

1 comment:

  1. this weather is getting way way passed a joke and Im having withdrawal jitters see you 2moz maybe but I don't think so!!!!!!! x sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox