4 January 2010

Thank you card

Everything is back to normal now after the hustle and bustle of Christmas, all that planning, preparation, cooking and card making which all seems to go on for weeks then it is all over in a flash! Every where is bare and very quiet now all the visitors have gone, we took the decorations down this morning while waiting for the plumber, we had no central heating when we got up! It had to break down on one of the coldest mornings this winter, didn't it!! lol

I have received this beautiful card from Chanelle aka angelwhispers which Chanelle has also entered for the Fussy and Fancy Friday challenge


Thanks Chanelle I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox