28 January 2010

Chocolate cake and flowers!!

Someone asked me to to make an Anniversary card for her parents, and this is what I have made.


Basic Grey Wisteria papers, Bazzill and the stripe is from Nana's nursery stack for boys. Sarah Kay stamped image coloured with Copics and cut with Nellie C's oval and mounted on a large oval nestie, Martha Stewart new scalloped edge punch finished off with flowers and charm.





We have had a great scrapbooking class tonight and to top it off Mary had baked a chocolate and toffee brownie cake...... it was to die for!! delicious. Thank you Mary and also thank you for my beautiful flowers.





I will blog my layout tomorrow along with our January ATC's you still have a few more days left if you would like to join in the theme is 'Springtime'

I have also been asked if I can start a challenge blog for cards and scrapbooking!!So I will have a think about that one.

3 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful, I'm sure the person who asked you to make it will love it. Great stamp for Anniversarys. Enjoyed class last night, loved the cake, thank you mary. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card a perfect image for an anniversary!!! Have to agree about the cake it was to die for! Thank you mary can feel all the extra lbs already, lol xx Had another great night and love the colours of the layout just need the right picture now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is lovely thanks for a great night and thanks mary that cake was wonderful x sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox