25 June 2009

News Flash - Stock Update

Update on the Martha Stewart punches - they will be in the studio by Monday at the latest, we are keeping our fingers crossed they will be here tomorrow.

Confirmation has been received that the following punches are in the delivery:
MS Edger Heart Lace
MS Edge New Scallop
MS Edge Doily Lace
MS Edger Two Dot
MS Edger Floral Lace
MS Cosmos

The bad news is the Branch punch is now discontinued.
Please can you let me know if you still require any punches saving as I know they have taken a long time getting here!!
Are next delivery will be in 2 weeks time.

Many thanks Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox