21 June 2009

Busy day ahead

Just a short post on this lovely sunny Sunday morning. It is our 6th Wedding Anniversary and of course Fathers Day. Although it is our 6th Wedding Anniversary it is actually 28 years we have been together. We had a trail run of 22 and decided we might as well get married, nothing romantic!! During that 22 years I did managed to train him!! LOL We didn't do cards this year, so nothing to show you.

All the family are coming round later for a family meal. My best mate Julie has bought us a nice bottle of wine which we are saving for this evening.
This afternoon I am off to the garden centre with our daughter and my Mum as they would like us to choose some plants for our pressie. This will be Mum's first outing since her fall, she has had a very black and bruised foot which is now starting to fade.

This morning I am off to The Paper Magic Show at Doncaster with some lovely crafting buddies. I am so lucky I have made so many new friends since starting Craft Den. I will be taking my camera with me and I will post more this evening. Ava will also be over later.

Enjoy your Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great day today Lynne! And enjoy your wine later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary. Hope you enjoyed your day. Good to see you at the show, hope you didn't spend too much LOL. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox