29 October 2010

Week 22 - Halloween

It is week 22 over on our challenge blog ANYTHING GOES
and we are very late getting it kick started this week, but that's life, as they say. You can read why over there. Why not pop over and see what our fabulous DT have created this week? We have some wonderful pieces of art to share with you cards, boxes, trick or treat bags, scrapbook layout, wall hanging......

My blog candy finishes on Sunday evening so if you have not had a go yet, what you waiting for, some great candy up for grabs if you can guess what my darling little granddaughter is going to be dressing up as this weekend for Halloween.

All that leaves me to say is THANK CRUNCHIE IT IS FRIDAY

Hope you all have a fabulous day and I will see you all later.
Lynne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox