23 October 2010

Christmas workshop...

We had a great time in the studio yesterday at the second of our all day Christmas card workshops. Punching, inking, triple embossing, stamping. This is one of my cards from yesterday




Basic Grey Jovial papers, Inkadinkadoo stamps Craftwork cards sentiments Martha Stewart boarder, poinsettia, snowflake, vintage doily and branch punches and Cuttlebug snowflake die, pearl brads, chain and snowflake charm.


Hope you are all having a great weekend it is definitely crafting weather. Lynne xx

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Lynne. Oooh sounds like a fun day. I sooo need those papers!!
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Gez ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card, looks like you had a good time, I was stuck in the middle of a building site (aka) tesco,much rather have been crafting with you, but hey see ya Wednesday xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Lynne,I love the backing paper and the image,glad you had a good day.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a great time x sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox