20 October 2010

More new stock just in...

Just thought I would give you a quick stock update
The Magnolia Ink Christmas Edition Magazine is here!! Yavvy
also arrived this morning from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology range
Paper Stash 36 Seasonal Papers in a yummy pad £13.50
Seasonal Salvage Stickers £3.95
Lost & Found Salvage Stickers £3.95
Due to cancellations we now have 2 places left on
Saturdays all day Christmas card making class
10am - 3pm - £20
ring Lynne on o114 2340732
for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I saw this on Tim's blog they look fabulous and a must have please save me one!!!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox