28 May 2009

Deliveries and tonights layout

This morning we had another delivery of cotton lace in natural and white, ribbons and ric racs mmmm real yummy!! lol


Tomorrow our delivery of the Crowns and Castles stamps from Paper Artsy are due also due in tomorrow are the very long awaited Retro flower punches and nested punches so fingers crossed!!

Everybody who has placed a pre order for the punches will receive an email, text or phone call whichever you requested when they arrive in the the shop.

Tonight's layout was Mo's Motorway and Emsies Route from the Blonde Moments Friends junction range The layout consisted of four pockets, four tags and four photos! which is not like me at all as I always use odd numbers, must have had too much sun. One of the pictures is hidden under a flap, and two of the tags are missing!!


There are two cheeky faces under the flap, Poppy and Oliver our grandchildren in Australia


Poppy with her baby brother Milo, playing in the leaves. The title for this layout is 'Family' and I still have the journaling to do, I always leave that till last, I have stacks of pages with blank spaces waiting until I have some time!! they are stored alongside a stack of unfinished layouts that are also waiting until I have some spare time!! lol

5 comments:

  1. Wow! awesome layout Lynne. What a clever idea. You have a beautiful family.xx

    Oooh your new lace looks yummy. :-D

    Wishing you a super weekend. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god I can't beleive I missed the lace!! (must be with having to go home early lol) the layout was great will have to blog mine today xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your layout and just can't wait to see the new arrivals. I'll be down......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the layout,more is better when it comes to photo's...sometimes I just dont know when to stop!
    The lace is pretty, save me some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. right.... I'm on my way! Have you got any left???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox