29 May 2009

Martha Stewart Punches

Just a quick post tonight to let you know that I have had some more disappointing news today about the Martha Stewart punches. I am sorry to say the ship the punches are on will not be docking until 5th June, so they will not be arriving in the shop until around the 12th June!!

We have had another delivery of border lace punches also known as the threading water punch today.


We have more Blonde Moments goodies due in next week also the new stamps from Paper Artsy and the long awaited floral retro punches.

that's all for tonight, have a good weekend and enjoy the sun.

3 comments:

  1. It's a good job it's going to worth the wait!!! Just gives us more time to save up for an extra one or two lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear these deliveries!!!so stressful!!lolthanks for our fab comments on my blogxxx
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lynne never mind as chanelle says more time to save and then clear your stock in say,20 mins :)lol sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox