30 April 2009

Tonights layout and thank you

Tonight's layout was red, black and cream, we cut out stamped flower images, shaped the petals and layered them added red liquid pearls and fine black glitter to create the centres. Using a glue pad we stamped black textured card stock and added fine black glitter and glamour dust for a bit of sparkle. The edges of the paper were torn inked and stitched together using red thread and cross stitch.


A big thank you to everyone who has sent cards for our 1st anniversary, yes we have received some more!! I have some of them to show you tonight. I think there might even be a slight improvement with the qaulity of the pictures too, only slight!! lol

Thank you to Sandra for this one, love the colours.


The next one is from Su & Mo and came with a chocolate cake!!! Which we shared at craft night, sorry no picture it all got eaten!! lol.
Thank you soooo much ladies you both are very kind.


This one is from Jane


Just look at that cake, it looks good enough to eat, doesn't it just make your mouth water? Thanks Jane it is lovely.



This one arrived in the post this morning from Julz, thanks I love it and thank you for all your help over the past year.


During my 1st year I have met so many lovely people and made lots of new crafting buddies!! Thank you to all of you for your support and for making it a very enjoyable year. We have had lots of laughs along the way and I hope we have many more. Our craft nights have been educational in many ways too say the least!!! lol

2 comments:

  1. Another great night! Loved the layout! (just added abit of bling when I got home, you know I just can't resist!!) You've had some fab cards sent xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have joined you - lovely result :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox