5 April 2009

Scrapbooking Weekend

Once a month we have a scrapbooking weekend at Craft Den. I design 3 layouts and choose the papers and then it is up to the individual to add photos and adapt the layout to suit if desired.The 1st page was using papers from the Bo Bunny's My Darling collection with a couple skeleton leaves, brads, buttons, gems and a few inches of lace to finish it off.
This is Jo's interpretation of my layout. Jo used 3 pictures of her lovely little niece on the swing and used the pink side of the paper and below Chanelle has used the brown spotted paper and used one black and white photo of her Nan. Two great pages and two very different looks.

Chanelles page
If you hop over to AngelWhipers blog you can see the rest of Chanelles pages.

I was slightly puzzled when Norma pulled her Granddaughter's 1st pair of shoes out of the bag!! Jo took a picture of them and I printed it off and they matched the colours perfectly!! the finished layout will be posted on Wednesday.


More pictures later.

3 comments:

  1. Had a really good day at the crop! enjoyed everyone's company (but I always do) and loved the layouts!! Loved trying new idea's and getting away from my comfort zone!! Would love to do more of your design's Lynne in our weekly class. Thanks for a great day and for giving me inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pages are wonderful. It sounds as though you all had a good day, sorry I missed it. Hope to make the next one though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great day... cant wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox