6 April 2009

Lots of yummy new stock now in!!

I have spent the last three hours putting all the new stock that has arrived today onto the website and now it won't upload!!

So just a quick post to give you an idea of what has arrived.

The new Spellbinder dies including: Nestabilities, Impressabilities, Borders and Frames.

Grunge paper, D rings and mini masks from Ranger.

K & Co Madeline collection: 12 x 12 papers, pads and albums. We also in have 8x8 albums and boxes of lovely chipboard butterflies.

Tattered Angels albums and the masks and glimmer sprays are now back in stock.

The new Craft Stamper magazine has also arrived.

If you are wanting to place an order while the website is acting up we do accept orders by phone.

2 comments:

  1. craft stamper mag?? oh lordy .. I may just have to ring you.

    I can't get down tonight for the workshop.. are you doing any more on any other nights?? please let me know if you are.

    love Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At long last Grunge Paper!! Save me a pack!!! Hope you are now playing with your new goodies!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox