28 February 2011

Tissue & Wax

When crafting with friends a couple of weeks ago I'd been a bit naughty the week before, I had finished my canvas in between our meeting. I was so into it I couldn't leave it alone. So what else could a girl do but start another one and here it is.


For the background I applied Landscape Green and Altered Orange Studio paint  lightly with baby wipes then  highlights of Classic Teal here and there applied with a card. Stamped some white and cream gift tissue with StazOn in Pumpkin, Timber Brown, and Green  added to canvas in layers of tissue and natural bees wax. Finished off with some hardware bits and InkaGold to edges.

Happy Crafting Lynne x

7 comments:

  1. love these canvases cant wait to do one x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love canvases too. I have a couple half inishead at the minute, this has prompted me to get a move on with them. Love all the detail, so much to see, lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love canvases too. I have a couple half inishead at the minute, this has prompted me to get a move on with them. Love all the detail, so much to see, lovely. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous canvas, love the colours and all the embellies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, when the flow is on, you have to keep going! Cool results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects Lynne, love the gorgeous distressing
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Lynne. Thansk for sharing. Hope to be down soon now that I got my liscense. Just a matter of Belle and school now. Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox