2 March 2011

WOYWW

This is my crafty space this morning back on the dinning room table. Love my new work area in my craft room but love being able to look out the window while crafting, more....

Thought I would join in with WOYWW this week  as I have not joined in for ages



Now the InkGold has been added to all the edges I have started making my ebellies to decorate the inside of each compartment. I have chosen a to keep it very neutral with just a hint of colour... will see how it goes,  my projects have a habit of changing mid stream and never turn out how they set off. lol Isn't that what crafting is all about no rights or wrongs just enjoying?

Looking forward to visiting all you other WOYWW ers and if you not sure whats going on here pop over to Julias and find out more and maybe even join in, its a great snoop...

Happy Crafting Lynne x

9 comments:

  1. That's looking good. :-) I love watching how projects develop.
    Don't forget to pop over to our shop and put your name down in the next gift draw.
    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tray is looking beautiful, my projects tend to alter as they progress as wel, but I guess that is what crafting is all about?
    Have a great WOYWW,
    Karen #68

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your box cant wait to see it finished.Happy wedensday have fun crafting!Will pop back to see the finished creation
    hugs judex35

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is looking lovely as usual Lynne, K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful WIP, Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW.

    Hugs, Marjo #5

    ReplyDelete
  6. The joys of crafting...not really knowing how it's going to turn out. Your project looks very interesting and hope we get to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne, I have been waiting for you to post what you did with that boarding object and wow how you transformed it.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tray is looking very nice! Will look forward to seeing finished. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #49

    ReplyDelete
  9. That box is looking good! Love the colour.
    Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox