11 November 2009

Never enough time!!

Just a quick post this morning before I rush off. Sorry I have not been blogging this week there are just not enough hours in a day!! I promise I will make time later this week to come and visit your blogs and leave some comments. We had another lovely weekend with Ava, she has now slept three weeks in a row!!

If you want to have a look at what we have been up to hop over to Pat's blog you can see what we were up to in Thursday afternoon scrapbooking class here for this layout we used K & Co Madeline papers and if you hop over to Chanelle and Kathryn's blog you can see Thursday night's class. We used Blonde Moments Onion Gravy, distress inks, Prima and Tim's stamps, Martha Stewart punches and of course my favourite at the moment Viva pearl pens! I just love these pens they give a very domed effect, lovely gloss finish and they dry so quick!! This workshop will be repeated tomorrow afternoon 1pm - 3pm. If you visit Jo's blog Jo has a created a double page layout from the week before when we used the yummy Bo Bunny Gypsy papers. Got to rush, will be back later with a stock update.....

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh everyone sounds really busy Lynne. :-) Thank You for the links. Looking forward to blog hopping. Great news about Ava sleeping...that's 3 weeks more than Tom! Take care & have a lovely week. Hugs Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy busy have a good time tonight see you tomoz sooooo looking foward to it x sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox