3 November 2009

Birthday Card

Just a quick post tonight. I have been busy making birthday cards for the last few days, but not been able to blog any until after the event.

I used one of my favourite stamps for this card coloured with Copics, Bo Bunny papers from the Kitchen Spice collection and double dot range with a little ribbon added to finish it off.



Thank you to everyone who took part in the October ATC challenge I have more ATC's to show when I find my camera!! Hopefully it will turn up when I tidy up!! It will be amist the sea of paper etc I have across the house!! Not looking for it tonight or tidying up!! lol I am off to bed zzzzzzzzz

Don't forget Novembers ATC challenge theme Fireworks and Bonfires!!

4 comments:

  1. hi lynne great card i love the stamp cheeky isn't it x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lynne!!! Didn't think you where a messy crafter lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image. You have made a beautiful card with it. See you tonight. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne love your card. I have admired that stamp for ages. Love the colours you have chosen for the cat he looks purr-fect.xx :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox