27 November 2009

Ava's first taste of chocolate muffin!

For this weeks card class I made a an 8 x 8 blue and white snowflake card. I am really enjoying making large cards at the moment. I creased and folded some white cardstock held the folds in place with some small silver brads. Cut a large snowflake with cuttlebug die, added some glamour dust and some bling. Shaped the front of the card to fit up to the folded panel, covered front and part of inside with some blue snowflake paper added some more bling and a a little stickles.






Here is a card Jill made using a Crafty Indiviual stamp and distress inks.

I just love hessian bow.

Last weekend Ava had her first taste of chocolate muffin...

that little smiling face say's it all... doesn't it??


she really enjoyed it!!

can't wait to scrap theese!!

If you haven't made your ATC for November yet, you need to get a move on!! lol Ok thats all for now I am off to bed, had a really busy day today and got lots to do tomorrow... something that has been in the pipe line for a while now is finally coming together, thats all I am say for now, but all will be revealed in the next few days, also news of some fantastic new stock!!....

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Lynne. Ava steals the show tho! what fabulous photographs definately ones for the album. What's the saying..a picture tell a thousand words! yum!

    Have a lovely weekend Lynne. Hugs Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Lynne with all the added bling & glamour dust!! I'm with Gez Ava does steals the show everyweek!! She just gets more beautiful everyweek xx Can't wait to see what the new goodies are you have coming xx But I know the other secret and it will all look fabulous when it's all in place, well worth all the hard work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks awesome, she has such a beautiful face, very photogenic and I can fully understand why she liked the chocolate muffin, takes after Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at that chocolaty cherub! What a sweetheart!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great name for Ava chocolaty cherub.She does steal the show every time, she is such a beauty. The cards are lovely. Can't wait to see the new goodies. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never mind the chocolate muffins couldn't you just kiss and eat those little cheeks, she's gorgeous.
    Cards are lovely too Lynne and I know both surprises so I am looking forward to seeing them.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the card but I with everyone else Ava is so cute you could eat her! Cant wait to see you scrap those photos. I hope the surprises went to plan, cant wait to see them on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox