11 March 2009

Who ate all the doughnuts?

Saturdays Copics workshop was great fun. But I have been blamed by a little fellow who goes by the name of Calvin mouse papercrafter and superstar of eating ALL the doughnuts!!! you only have to look at the size of his belly to see who ate ALL the doughnuts?? Hop over to Maddy's and take a look at little doughnut belly!! LOL

Here are some of the cards we made on Saturday - Ann's card

Chanelle's card
Sandra with her worksheet

We can't wait for Maddy's next visit, I wonder if little doughnut belly will come? LOL

2 comments:

  1. I'd just like to say erm lynne that maddy has photographic proof that you ate my donuts ! well at least erm one of them anyway ! and ... well i suppose that you i can forgive you like cos well you did make it up with lots more and welll erm i did get to go to sleep in the best bed ever ! .... i must say lynne i might have to get maddy to ermm like make me a four poster like yours !

    and well yeah fanks for aving me too lynne xx

    love
    calvin mouse
    mouse superstar and papercrafter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s ..... ive just like ermm re - read your post ! you called me donut belly !!! .... ok so it is a tidgy bit on the podgy side .... just a tidgy bit mind ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox