16 January 2013

Get well card

Hello all my crafty blogging friends, getting a bit of a regular on here again, aren't I? It is one of my new years resolutions to try and put aside a little blogging time, another resolution is to organise my stash better so I spend more time crafting and less time looking for things.

Last week with this in mind I started to organise my stamps, first by companies and then into categories, putting the Christmas ones away, sorting the birthday ones in to male, female, children, wedding, sentiments etc this revealed I had several Easter stamps  mmmmm why I wonder had I got so many Easter stamps? come to that why had I got 3 of the same wedding stamp? 


So when the snow was falling on Monday I thought it high time to ink a few of those Easter stamps, then out came the Copics and I made a few Easter cards. Well that got a few of you rushing for your diaries yesterday when I blogged an Easter card! I still have some more to share but I will save them for another day...

Todays card is a get well card that I made for my brother-in-law who had a knee op.



The recipe for this card is:
Main card: Craft Den white 8" x 8"
Backing paper: Bo Bunny Double Dot and oddments from off cut box
Stamps: Magnolia Nurse Tilda
Copics
Punch: Fiskars Star
Card Candi: Craftworkcards
Button, twine, bandage from stash
Hand written sentiment: Wishing you a very speedy recovery
All products used available from the Craft Den

Hope you like it.
Happy crafting hugs Lynne xox


6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lynne,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh this is just gorgeous Hun just love that image beautifully coloured too,hugs Cherylxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful card hun - pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the tilda and great layout. Hope not too cold for you
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mens cards are always a challenge I think ,but you make it look easy, very cute card to cheer a guy up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A superb card and spot on with the beautiful colouring1 What a lovely image this will truly cheer someone up. Tha addition of that mini bandage is a fantastic touch. Thanks for sharing
    Carol Taddenxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox