14 January 2013

Exciting News

Good afternoon  to all my crafting blogging buddies. I hope you are all managing to keep safe if you had to go out and keep warm if like me you have been lucky enough to stay in. I have managed a little bit of craftyness in between doing a few jobs today. The studio is now closed on Mondays at least for the winter months. So I get to have a day off! Hurrah! well that is the plan although I have got lots of of chores to catch up on :-( Anyway that's enough waffle now on to my exciting news.
We have 5 new DT members 
Welcome on board ladies


looking forward seeing all your lovely creations.

If you have time why not pop over to our challenge blog Anything Goes and say a big hello to the DT old and new.

I will hopefully be back later with one of the cards I have made today.

What ever you are up to Enjoy!
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Lynne xox

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ladies, know you'll have lots of fun :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox