5 January 2012

Patchwork classes

Happy New Year to you all and best wishes for 2012, lets hope it's a good one! :-) I am not sure where the last couple of months have gone, I blinked and it was 2012... lol

Although I haven't been blogging I have managed to fit some crafting in


 After making so many Christmas cards it was a pleasant change to make a birthday card. I used the fabulous Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland papers and some rolled ribbon flowers I love making these and I think they finish the card off perfectly, don't you?

I also decorated the inside.

Since Jo and I started the patchwork classes a few months back I am hooked again. I hadn't made anything for ages and now there is no stopping me, bags, cushions, blinds and quilts.... If you love sewing or fancy having a go at patchwork and quilting, no experience necessary the new timetable can be viewed here

These are the cushion covers we will be making on Jan 21st 


in your colour choice and applique design choice, more information available on booking.


Over on our challenge blog Anything Goes we are on challenge 57
The colour BLUE and one other colour, so why not pop over and take a look at what our fabulous design team have been up to and join in?

Happy crafting and sewing.
Love and hugs Lynne xox


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynne, gorgeous card and wonderful cushions. I love the stitching around the dogs really makes them stand out..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox