16 January 2012

Black and White Quilt

Brrrr isn't it cold today? Defiantly a day to stay in doors crafting, thats if you are lucky enough to be able to stay in. I thought I would show you what was keeping me busy and quiet before Christmas. This is the quilt I made for my daughters Christmas box. I was just trying it for size on our bed, tempted to leave it there...

If you are interested in trying your hand at some sewing and patchwork our timetable is available here
We now stock fabric and cotton in the studio and are in the process of adding it to our website here

Happy Crafting
Hugs Lynne xox

6 comments:

  1. Oh I was thinking about you recently and thinking I'd not seen a post in ages from you - glad you are OK - the quilt is absolutely gorgeous I'm not surprised you struggled to give it away! Hope you are keeping well Lynne

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gorgeous :D Hope you had a magical christmas with your lovely family :D That quilt is stunning...no wonder you've been so quiet lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning Lynne - looks even better irl too! Am very excited about making my cushion on Saturday - can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Lynn to you and Bob, a gorgeous quilt, must have taken ages.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynne, gorgeous, gorgeous and stunning too! what a smashing piece of art.. I bet she loved it..
    Speak to you soon
    Love and Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne...

    Long time no hear!! We really need to get together for a catch up sometime soon!!!

    Love the quilt - how stunning is that! I didn't know you did quilting classes ... just shows how 'out of the loop' I've been!

    Hope you and yours are all keeping well.
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox