26 January 2012

Patchwork and Applique class at Craft Den last Saturday

Hello to all my crafting blogging friends. I have some pictures from Saturdays all day patchwork and applique class to show you today. The ladies made cushion cover fronts...


Julie

Tara

Jill

Sandra

Betty

as you can see we had a lot of animal lovers in.

Kay

Pam

Penny

and Wendy's on her fabulous new machine.

Don't you agree aren't they all wonderful? Some of the ladies joining us on Saturday were sewing for the very first time on sewing machines they had already got but never used. If you are interested in any of our sewing classes email sales@craftden.co.uk for more information.

Happy Crafting and Sewing Love and Hugs Lynne xox

3 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous work every one :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day and as one of ladies guilty of not opening her machine, I can't believe how well my VERY FIRST piece of sewing turned out. Almost ready to put the back on now :-)
    Tara (aka Craftilicious)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! And I'm jealous of that new machine! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox