3 October 2009

Shop till you drop!!

What a great day. This morning I went shopping at Meadowhall with my Mum, Daughter and Granddaughter. There was so many lovely things in the shops to buy for Ava we were spoilt for choice. It was a good job we had a time to be back for or I would have been there all day. I don't usually like shopping in Meadowhall, but it wasn't too bad today and Ava was such a little gem I think she enjoyed looking at all the clothes just as much as we did. We had strict instructions from Ava's Mum and Dad not to buy any more toys especially with it being so close to Christmas, so we got two dresses, skirt, tops, tights... It was my hubby's birthday today so we had a family meal this afternoon.

More stock updates, a few of the papers we have in stock from Black Market Paper Society











All of the Black Market Paper Society papers are available on the Craft Den website here

5 comments:

  1. Love these new papers!! I have the perfect picture I need to scrap and these will match beautifully!!! Don't Ava's Mum & Dad know a girl can never have too many teddies!! xxx lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious papers Lynne.xx Glad you had a fun day yesterday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a good day out. lovely papers x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend, No toys for Ava so you just had to spoil her with clothes LOL. Great papers. I can soon find the perfect photos for them. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fab day Lynne. The new papers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox