22 October 2009

More ATC's for October

First of all I have some bad news for the children :-( Fimo Bev is unable to come to the studio on Monday the first day of the holidays, so there will be no Fimo class. Bev is very sorry about this but it is unavoidable. There is still a class on Saturday 1pm - 3pm and we have spaces available and we are trying to arrange a class for Wednesday, more news on that tomorrow.

Here are a few more of the ATCs we have received for our October Halloween swap















I will post some more pictures of the ATC's we have received tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who has taken part we are getting more people joining us every month. You still have until October 31st which is well over a week to enter. If you are posting your in please remember to enclose a stamped addressed envelope. If any arrive late due to the postal strike don't worry we will still accept them.

1 comment:

  1. What great ATC's. I love the coffin with the skeleton in, very imaginative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox