31 August 2009

Still trying!!! arghhhh

Just thought I would have another go at uploading some pictures before going to bed. I have given up on trying to leave comments, for tonight anyway!! :-(

This months Creative Cardmaking - Issue 7 is now in stock and inside are lots of free Kanban papers.


The papers contain adorable Christmas characters in a selection of colour ranges, pink and green designs snowflake backing papers and tree toppers, more traditions red and green stripes and spots... I have already started cutting my copy and making some cards.


I took this funny picture of Ava and her Dad Ben a few weeks ago, she kept putting her face up against the glass in the back door and pulling faces at me!! cheeky monkey!!


Ava and the rest of my family have gone to Ingoldmells, Skegness in a caravan for a week and it seems so quiet around here!

2 comments:

  1. Morning Lynne!! before you know it they will all be back! (and you can get all the cuddles & kisses that you've missed this weekend) xx will you be showing your cards from the magazine papers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info about the magazine, might have to get that one! Love the picture of Ava!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox