31 August 2009

Didn't last long!!

I was beginning to get in to the swing of blogging again but it has all gone down hill again again today!! So I have not been able to leave as many comments as I would have liked while hoping around so I will try again tomorrow.

Today was the last day to send in your ATC's if they are already in the post and arrive tomorrow that's fine as we have been closed for bank holiday and no post anyway. Hopefully I will be able to upload pictures of the rest soon. The theme for the Septembers ATC swap will be announced on Wednesday.

Just spoke with the holiday makers and Ava has been on her first Winne the Pooh ride today and loved it!! apparently it has been hot there today and they are having a barbeque tonight!! obviously not got the rain we have got here in Sheffield tonight.

I have asked them to take lots of pictures for me!!

3 comments:

  1. Count to 10 Lynne!!xx

    Awe glad Ava is having a nice holiday. Can't wait to see some pics.

    Tons of rain here today too!

    Hope you have a lovely week. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. only up the road from you and we have had a lovely day really hot. Rain started tonight but that's ok when we are all indoors crafting.
    Still don't know where Ava has gone on her jollies.
    pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat. It has been nice here today, the rain started about 7pm tonight and then poured down.

    Ava is in Ingoldmells, Skegness in a caravan for a week. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox