17 June 2012

Big Birthday Wishes

Well its managed to keep dry here this afternoon in Sheffield. It is still cold although the sun has tried to come out on a few occasions. I have a card to share with this you this afternoon that I made for my Auntie's birthday. 


The papers are Bo Bunny from the Peacock Lane collection and the numbers are cut from Bazzill Dotted Swizz.
Wherever you are I hope it has managed to keep fine and dry and you are enjoying your weekend.
Happy Crafting Lynne xoxo




3 comments:

  1. I love the colours,paper and design on your gorgeous card Lynne.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Lynne, the colours look beautiful, sure to be loved ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love these papers and its the perfect backdrop for the design! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox