17 August 2011

Flying duck craft buckets...

Good morning all my crafting blogging friends. I thought I would try and blog again this morning, so fingers crossed.

A few pictures from our craft bucket sewing class




Don't they all look fabulous lined up, waiting to be filled with crafting goodies? I have put cottons in mine, they our very roomy and hold lots.

Thank you for your lovely emails about not being able to leave comments and also wondering where I was and why I have not been blogging, its nice to know I have been missed.

Happy crafting love and hugs Lynne xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Wow what fab craft buckets - I love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buckets Lynne, hope blogger is playing nicely for you today. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree they all look fabulous and in RL even more so. I am so sad I missed this class. Thank you for a lovely afternoon today and just loved meeting Ava in real life she is gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey and she's back...nice to see you again hun - fab bags - now need filling with treats for Ava..
    Hugs
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous hun, beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoyed making this bag, plus of course all the laughing in trying to make those flying swans, dead ducks, flying ducks, or whatever they're called lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Lynne, oooohhhhh these are fabulous baskets, looks like you had lots of fun with them!!
    I hope you have a fab weekend, lots of hugs, Annie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol....they are flying geese! They all look lovely. I'm so glad everyone got there's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow lynn great to have you back these are just brilliant hun gorgeous,hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Lynne what wonderful sewing projects! Do you think you could relocate your shop to Norfolk!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous craft buckets Lynne.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing!!!! I have been looking everywhere to buy a pattern please can you tell me how I can make this gorgeous bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox