28 May 2011

Thursday Nights Scrapbooking Layout...

How long is blogger going to act up, that's what I want to know? I have been trying to blog this post since yesterday afternoon and commenting has become impossible, I will try again tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Here is my page from Thursday nights scrapbooking class at Craft Den studio.

The papers are from Bo Bunny Sophie collection. The die cut trees, hearts and ticket are from T!ms Alterations range - Pine Tree, Heart and Ticket dies. Martha Stewart Border and Crown punch.



We did a crackle paint technique on wooden heart shapes.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Happy crafting love and hugs Lynne xx

8 comments:

  1. Cute layout with fun techniques. hope all is well. Have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous layout Lynne,fabulous photo's.

    I don't know if this will help Lynne. When you sign in!! take the tick out of the keep me signed in box, it works for quite a lot of people.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo, blogger is letting me comment, I really want to go to bed, but I am going with it while the going's good! Love how you have finishe off your heart with the crown and the page with the trees, Autumn in purples and pinks, lovely! K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trees you added Lynne, will post mine later :D Really enjoyed the crackle technique you showed us and looking forward to next weeks class :D I seem to be having a different relationship with blogger this week.... it loves me so much it's signing me in automatically as soon as I turn puter on??? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning - I too have been having problems with commenting. Downloaded internet explorer 8.And touch wood working ok...REALLY looking forward to Sat Lynne email me with the details hun-
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynne, what a fantastic layout! Love all the details.
    hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne, wonderful LO! adore all those trees and die cuts..
    Just Divine
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning page as always lynne love the colour combo x sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox