22 May 2011

Just a quick card...

Good morning to all you crafty bloggers, hope the weather is better with you this morning than it is here in very wet Sheffield. It forecast sunshine and showers for us today we have had a few short burst of sun and some very very heavy showers it is also very blustery.

On our Wednesday evening class we made some quick cards using Distress Ink pads and Paper Artsy stamps. I have used DI in Spiced Marmalade, Dried Marigold, Antique Linen and stamped with Black Archival Ink matted and layer with black and orangery card stock.


I treated myself to a pack of Paper Artsy Sentiment stamps a couple of weeks ago. I have been using
 them lots on my scrapbook layouts but one caught my eye the other day I had not noticed it before 'Warm Fuzzies' so me being me just had to use it lol Can anyone tell me what warm fuzzies are?


So wishing you all 'Warm Fuzzies'
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and happy crafting
Love and hugs Lynne xox

Oh forgot to say thank you to those of you that took time to email me this week to say blogger is still acting up and you can not leave comments. I too have had a few problems not been able to get on some blogs, fingers crossed it will be sorted soon.

11 comments:

  1. Don't have a clue what warm fuzzies are but as we have the same wet weather as you do...it sure sounds comfy, hihihi!!!
    Your card is very nice in these warm shades!

    Hug, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Lynne, I can finally leave you comments!!! What a gorgeous card, love the background and especially the sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Lynne I love the "warm fuzzies" sentiment that's fabulous - gorgeous card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I like the warm fuzzies sentiment.

    I was going to email you cos I've made a card for a challenge using those swirly garden stamps I got from you (A4 size sheet with swirls with words in and butterflies - see my post from Saturday - top card) Do you remember them and if so, can you tell whose they were and if you still have any as loads of people have asked me about them and I can't remember the brand.

    Cheers Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, simple card, lovely colours and sentiment, don't know what warm fuzzies are either, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow hun this is just stunning oh you are clever hun this is just,beautiful hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne. Just love this card. 'Warm Fuzzies' is the feeling you have when, say, you hug a grandchild or receive a compliment or just feel the joy of life. That feeling that is all warm and fuzzy!
    Very windy here too and rain overnight last night which was good as we've been told to watch how much water we use down here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card lynne, warm fuzzies sounds nice hope you are well x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lynne, what a lovely card, so elegant.
    hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Lynne and love the sentiment whatever it means. Hope you are feeling much better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynne how did I miss this gorgeous card, make you go all warm fuzzies inside lol.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox