18 November 2010

Let It Snow!

Our challenge this week over on

Anything Goes

Let It Snow!
I have made a set of ATCs for a change not made any for ages, this is one of them.
The papers I have used are Black Market Paper Society 'Plum Pudding' Crafty Individuals 'Let It Snow ' stamp MS snowflake punch, Craftwork cards card candy and finished off with some pearl pen. I will show more of them later, blogger permitting.


It has taken several goes over the 3 days to blog this, which has been a challenge in itself.

I am also unable to leave any comments for any of you, the comment box either isn't there or editable or it just comes up error on page and won't open arrrgghhh! I will keep trying so don't think I am ignoring you. Any suggestions welcome. I have been through the help files on blogger but with no joy. I did think for a while it had sorted itself out but it seems worse if anything.

So back to this weeks challenge Let It Snow

We have two guest designers joining our DT this week

so why not pop over and take a look at what they have all been busy making, there are some beautiful works of art on there. Thank you ladies you have done us proud.

I would also like to thank Kathryn for persevering with the post as it became a challenge in itself this week getting the pictures and Mr Linky all on the blog, when blogger just didn't want to play!

Happy Crafting

Lynne xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATC, love the colours and the sentiment stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the atc pretty colours x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Lynne... gorgeous colours and wording!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATC, loving the colours, you've made me feel bad now as i haven't done a ATC for ages, i'll have a go for next month.. xoxo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous card. beautiful work and colours
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this work of art. Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox