11 November 2010

Deliveries, deliveries and more deliveries...

The deliveries just keep on arriving we have some fantastic new stock in this week including:

  • more fabulous Martha Stewart Christmas punches available on our web site here

  • Magnolia Merry Little Christmas stamp Collection 2010 along with the yummy new papers and dies


  • Re-stocks of Copics Ciao and Copic Ciao sets

  • The beautiful Nitwit Essentials Collections of die cut decoupage and A4 backing papers and matching stamps
That's all for now, I am off to ink some of my new Magnolia stamps. Have a lovely evening what ever you are doing.
Happy crafting Lynne xx

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed last night first bit of crafting since before my holiday!!

    Bought some fab goodies just need some extra time to play!!!

    Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh just lovin the tildas and the punches heaven x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a joy to shop for goodies at ~~Craft Den. xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox