11 December 2008

Day 11

Have you visited Tim's blog today? If not why not? It's day 11 of the 12 tags for Christmas todays is sooooooo beautiful I absolutely love it my favourite yet although they have all been fantastic.
Booooo Hooooo :-( last day tomorrow. Tim is so inspirational the techniques and materials he uses are fantastic. The tags will left on his blog and available to view for a while yet. If you are wanting to try some of the techniques and don't have the products we stock Ranger; ink pads, distress ink and distress paint, acrylic dabbers, mini misters etc and we are hoping to get another delivery very soon as stocks are low, I wonder why?

1 comment:

  1. Tims tags are sensational !
    love your blog - il be bobing my carft ladies to your shop in the near future ..
    and ive sent you an email at your info addy ragrding bev ... thank you so much for that call xxx
    maddy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox