26 December 2012

Happy Boxing Day


Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season and having a great time. I have a few Christmas cards to share with you this evening. I seem to have been making them for ever, must start earlier next year! mmm where have I heard that before? I think we all start off with good intentions and then it just creeps up on you. lol



The next 3 pictures are not that great, as I had sealed the cello bags ready for collection before I decided I should take a few photos ...




Take care, keep warm and dry happy crafting love and hugs Lynne xox

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards...love the images and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Lynne - hope you've have a beautiful and blessed festive season!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox