18 July 2011

Thursday night's scrapbooking class...

Good morning all, Monday again already the weeks are just flying by. The sun is shinning here in Sheffield at the moment although more of the wet stuff forecast for later :-(

This is my page from last Thursdays scrapbooking class. The floral papers are from SEI which is already lightly glittered and clear embossed here and there to highlight some of the flowers. The backing sheet pale green Bazzil Dotted Swiss. The border is a deep edge MS punch brads, gem and pearls from my stash.



 These flowers were just waiting to be cut and punched out.
Thank you to those of you who took the time to email me about not being able to leave comments, its nice to know you are still calling by. I was unable to blog again yesterday and I know a lot of people are still having major problems too, lots of gremlins in the works just lately.
Hope the weather is good with you today. I am going in the garden while its fine got to make the most of it while we can. 
Happy crafting love and hugs to you all. Lynne xoxo

4 comments:

  1. stunning - totally love it and precious Ava too.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, gorgeous colours and all those wonderful flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooow Gorgeous!!! Looking forward to this weeks class :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynne what a fantasit layout! It's beautiful!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox