12 September 2010

Birthday wishes

I'm back! We had a lovely ten day break and then things have been very hectic around here ever since to say the least. More on what we have been up to later.

It is my daughters birthday tomorrow, here is the card my Mum asked me to make for her. I have used Distress inks to colour the image. Colours used: Tattered Rose, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord, Scattered Straw, Frayed Burlap and Barn Door.

Punched and layered a deep edge border off setting it to give a shadow effect and trimming with wide glittered organza ribbon. A Prima flower arrangement finished off with punched leaves.


I have taken to pieces a Prima fabric flower added a brad and charm



 side view showing the punched border and flowers with the bling centre.

Lots of new stock now in the studio including Art Bin Storage boxes, assorted albums, two new 7 Gypsies paper ranges, some fabulous Christmas Bo Bunny and Black Market Paper Society papers and the Magnolia stamps, dies and papers are due in on Tuesday.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Happy crafting, Lynne xx

Fingers crossed that this will now publish!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne,

    I think this is totally gorgeous Lynne and I am sure Bobby will love it!

    I love this classic Magnolia image and she is coloured beautifully.

    ooo I wonder if Lynne could teach us how to distress colour in a class??? lol!

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card lynne I'm sure bobby will cherish it see you tues for those magnolias!!!!! x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lynne, great colours and the Magnolia stamp looks fab.

    Glad to hear you enjoyed your well earned holiday. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! The colours are so beautiful and the image gorgeous!!

    I'm with Kerry for the class!!!!

    Hope Bobby has a fabulous Birthday and gets lot's of lovely pressies!!

    Can't wait to come down to see all the new goodies especially the magnolia's!!!

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. the colours are beautiful. Hoping I can get down there sometime soon. Being back to work at school 4 days a week leaves little time. Have a lovely evening. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Lynne. Lovely card. One of my favourite images. :) Hope you have a lovely time with your DD.
    Hope you get chance to add the Black Market papers to your online store. Best wishes, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you managed to blog. Love the card. That magnolia is soo cute. Looking forward to seeing the new goodies. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a little beauty.... and Happy Birthday to Bobby xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox