21 July 2010

Anything Goes Week 8 - STARS

It is Tuesday evening and that can only mean one thing, it is time for another challenge over at ANYTHING GOES this weeks theme is STARS and it can also be stars and stripes too.

If you want some inspiration why not pop over and have a look what the DT have made this week?
A big THANK YOU to everyone who joined in last week with sparkle and shine we all like a bit of bling don't we? I have not manged to visit you all yet but I hope to over the next few days.

Life has been a bit hectic around here for several weeks now. I have still been crafting although I haven't been blogging and have neglected my blog :-( Things should, I hope start to settle down a little now and I will post some of the items that I have been busy making. Thank you to those of you who have emailed to see if I was ill and wondering why I have not blogged, you are all so thoughtful.

Here are a few pics of a HAPPY word book I made for my cousin and his wife who have just celebrated their 25th Wedding Anniversary.


I have kept the colour scheme to white and silver using Sandylion and Making Memories papers.


I have left lots of space for more photos to be added.




Don't forget the theme for our July ATC swap is 'SEWING'

I would just like to mention a couple of crafting friends that I bumped into over the weekend who I had not seen for ages, Brenda and Kath. It was lovely to see you both again after all this time and I can't wait until September, take care ladies and look after yourselves. Lynne xx

Last night I spent about half an hour trying to publish this post before going to bed, so here goes, fingers crossed. L

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous word book Lynne :D I've already done my atc for this month, will try and get it to you sooner than last month haha! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Lynne a lovely gift for your friend, It's great to have you back blogging, look forward to more.... see ya later xoxox Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely gift, I am sure they will love it. See you soon, K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 23, 2010

    Oops, Since I am commenting on everyone's WOYWWs absobelatedly, I had the opportunity to see the most Adorable Ada - who looks EXACTLY like my best friends granddaughter, Alacia!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox