4 June 2010

A little birdie told me...

A new challenge blog on the block 'Anything Goes' if you have not paid a visit yet 'what ya waitin' for?' hop on over and join in the fun


As it is our very 1st challenge this month, you might say I got a bit carried away! this is the 3rd card
I made last weekend. Wasn't too sure if I liked it, so made another and then another...


Colours: Blue, Brown, Yellow
Theme: Wings

This challenge runs until Tuesday 8th June, so you still have plenty of time to join in. Lynne xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lynne, cute image and beautiful flowers, just so you.
    My entry to the challenge is now on my blog if you would like to go over there to have a look.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and really lovely in the flesh last night as well! I must get one of the boards from you to make those cards. Will we be seeing 3 entries from you every week?? ;-)K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 04, 2010

    Thats an absolutely mega gorgeous card
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the funky flowers Lynne!
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, more gorgeous in the flesh. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lynne. You have been busy - 3 cards for 1 challenge.
    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox