3 July 2009

Nearly the weekend again!!

I can't believe it is Friday already!! Where has the week gone? I am looking forward to tomorrow as it is our monthly scrapbooking day. It is always a great day with lots of chattering, laughing, munching of chocolate biscuits and of course not to forget the cropping.

We have been trying out the Martha Stewart punches as some of you are finding the MS punches are not cutting "paper" correctly.

They work perfectly with card - even heavy embossed cardstock - but do not work very well with thin paper - the punch doesn't want to release the paper from the body of the punch. If they are going to be used with fairly thin paper - the paper should be inserted into the punch WITH some cardstock - you will find this stops all the problems of the paper not being released. Let me know what you think.

Stock update I have now got all the wonderful Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints on to the web site here unfortunately I have not got the colour swatches on!! :-( the chart can be viewed here.

We now stock Sizzix machines, dies, replacement mats and accessories.

What happened to the sun??? it's raining here in Sheffield this morning!! Is that the summer over or will it be back later, I wonder...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne!! Can you still get in the Den I wonder with all these new goodies!! See you tomorrow for the all day crop!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynne
    Love the new brads in your last post. Hope the sun is shining for you in Sheffield. We have lost it in the south of England right now too.

    If you haven’t had a chance to check out my blog recently, I wanted to let all my followers know that I’m embarking on a new challenge.

    Extremely Crafty is calling all crafters to unite against childhood cancer as part of our Craft Against Cancer challenge for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.

    Help by doing what you love – crafting and we would love to tell the world about your efforts. We’ll post on our Fundraiser page your photo and link back to your blog or website.

    Read more at http://www.extremelycrafty.co.uk/Craft4cancer.html

    Best wishes, Lynne! Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne, thanks for this advice I have been having this problem, I will give the card a try!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to call by my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit. I would love to hear your comments. Happy crafting and sewing. Love and hugs Lynne xox